Update: I stitched about 7 inches of binding in the 3 hours I spent at the Lake House, in between chatting, show and tell, lunch, and chatting with my wonderful quilting posse of new best friends. I am one lucky girl! And I learned a few terms: WIP - works in progress; PHD - projects half done; PIGS - projects in grocery sacks. Love my quilting family!
A quilter, a crafter, and very experienced in surfing websites devoted to quilting and crafting!
Monday, April 1, 2013
Stitching Fool
I worked on 3 WIPs today. They are still WIPs, but I've made significant progress! Binding sewn to my Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle star project; nearly completed my little mini quilt I started at the last retreat; and assembled 4 log cabin blocks as a table runner...instead of the 16 blocks needed for the PWSC wll hanging...just wasn't felling it. I hope to finish the bindings on them tomorrow at the "Beyond Janes" sewing day at the Lake House. And, I even vacuumed the house today, too!
Update: I stitched about 7 inches of binding in the 3 hours I spent at the Lake House, in between chatting, show and tell, lunch, and chatting with my wonderful quilting posse of new best friends. I am one lucky girl! And I learned a few terms: WIP - works in progress; PHD - projects half done; PIGS - projects in grocery sacks. Love my quilting family!
Update: I stitched about 7 inches of binding in the 3 hours I spent at the Lake House, in between chatting, show and tell, lunch, and chatting with my wonderful quilting posse of new best friends. I am one lucky girl! And I learned a few terms: WIP - works in progress; PHD - projects half done; PIGS - projects in grocery sacks. Love my quilting family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment